TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - The harness is new, so the connectors are not chipped or
People Seeking Info

Subject The harness is new, so the connectors are not chipped or

Posted by ZTicket(Dallas) on August 15, 2011 at 6:46 AM
  This message has been viewed 155 times.

In Reply To Re: Well, I guess I have 2 problems - the F.I.C.D. and posted by Stadsport (PHX) on August 14, 2011 at 07:12 PM

Message cracked. It is possible that I swapped the FICD with the other blue connector in that area which was the IACV Air Regulator. At the time of the harness install, I chased all those wires back to the ECU connector to confirm which is which, but I could have made a mistake. The blue connector that I hooked to the Air Regulator didn't have enough length on it to reach the FICD connector, but maybe that was an error in the harness. I'll re-check the connectors.
Again, the FSM says: With the key ON, & disconnected from the A.A.C, I should see battery voltage at the A.A.C. connector. You are saying that I won't because it's pulsing. I'm confused with your response.
I agree that when it's hooked up to the A.A.C. and the engine is running, it's pulsing as you stated. I've got the plenum off, the engine's not running. When it was running, the NProbe alerted me to the A.A.C. problem. Unfortunately, I didn't write the value down and it was months ago, so I don't remember the percentages. I'm still looking for the ignition switch to finish my troubleshooting as per the FSM

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.